Megatouch has released Rock Mahjong HD, a new modern take on the classic Mahjong tile game. Rock Mahjong HD provides classic Mahjong play to a hard rock twist with over 200 handcrafted stages and rock themed tiles along with special power-ups and cheering crowds. The game provides its own background soundtrack or players can choose to listen to their own music playlist as they attempt to unlock boards and star ratings in the challenge mode or simply crowd surf their way to the top of the global leaderboards in classic mode. Challenge mode provides over 200 boards to unlock and beat with star ratings earned based on how fast each stage is cleared while classic mode provides two random boards with 40 and 144 tiles along time limits, score-tracking and Game Center leaderboards. Rock Mahjong HD requires an iPad running iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store for $2.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS