Micromat, makers of the TechTool Pro disk repair utility for Macintosh, has announced a new utility for iPod. PodLock allows users to hide important files by creating an “invisible” partition on their iPod. According to Christian Pickman, Product Manager of Micromat, “It’s like having a secret drive for your data files that only you can see by entering your personal password. If you use your iPod as an external drive to transport data, you’ll want this protection in the event that you should ever lose your iPod.” The utility can also unfragment file data on the iPod, improving file retrieval and music access speed; backup and restore data on the primary iPod volume; and display important and interesting technical information about the iPod, like where a specific iPod was manufactured. PodLock is priced at $65.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off