Microsoft has announced that it will be rolling out its Microsoft Authenticator app for the Apple Watch, citing high customer demand for having the second factor authentication tool available on their wrists. The app is already available as a public preview via TestFlight, and will allow users of Microsoft personal, work, and school accounts to approve sign-ins that require PIN or biometric authentication without having to pull our their iPhone. All supported accounts will automatically sync to the Apple Watch, and the feature will be included in the next major release of Microsoft Authenticator.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150