Microsoft has released an iPad version of its Bing search app for iOS. Following in the footsteps of the longstanding iPhone and iPod touch version, Bing for iPad operates as a front-end for Microsoft’s online search engine of the same name. The iPad app goes beyond basic search however, providing a home screen view of news, traffic, weather, stock quotes and more as well as location-based searches. Integrated map views allow users to find places and get directions with real-time tracking and road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views. Users can also follow current news and trending search topics in an iPad-optimized interface with rich images and magazine-style layouts. The application incorporates voice-activated search and easy navigation between Bing results and web pages by displaying search results framed within a Bing search bar. Bing for iPad is available from the U.S. App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off