Miniot has introduced its iWood 3G wooden case for the iPhone 3G. The iWood 3G is made from a single piece of selected wood, and covers the phone’s back and sides, leaving the front face open, and offering access to the phone’s camera and other ports and controls. Miniot is also offering a service which allows customers to have their own logo or message engraved on the back. iWood for iPhone will begin shipping by the end of July and sells for 75 Euros, or about $116.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS