Miniot has announced a new version of its iWood case for Apple’s second-generation iPod nano. Like the company’s previous hand-crafted wooden cases, the iWood nano 2G will be available in varieties such as maple, walnut, mahogany, cherry and oak. It’s carved from a single piece of wood, features a hinging lid, and can be customized with a monogram or logo. The case will be available in two versions—a standard version that accepts the dock connector and headphone jacks up to 10 mm with a closed lid, and a lanyard version that accepts Apple’s Lanyard earphones. The iWood nano 2G will ship in early October. Pricing was not available.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera