Mint.com has updated the iOS app for its online personal finance service adding support for creating and editing budgets and creating split transactions from directly within the app. With Mint 2.4 users can now set up budgets from the iPad or iPhone version while on the go or adjust existing budgets created on the Mint.com web site; a new budget slider feature also allows users to adjust their budget by increments. The update also adds the ability to create split transactions while on the go, allowing users to easily record a single transaction on the go with purchases in multiple categories without having to visit the web app later to re-adjust the transaction. Mint.com Personal Finance is a universal app requiring iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150