iBar is new software that turns your iPod into “the ultimate bartending tool.” It includes 450 drink recipes organized by category, beverage and bar tips and tricks, drink histories and toasts. “Bring your iPod anywhere you will be mixing a drink and impress with your bartending savvy! From mastering essential mixing techniques, to stocking your own bar, to learning the history of alcohols, to mixing over a thousand classic and contemporary drinks. iBar will surely make you the talk of the party or give you the knowledge to mix drinks professionally.” iBar sells for $29.95.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS