ModYFire has introduced its new iWear case for first- and second-generation iPod nano. The case, designed by Peter Zsolt Koren, sits underneath the user’s clothing, letting the nano clip to the outside. iWear can be used with clothing up to 1mm thick, and it was the winner of the first Hungarian Apple iPod casing design competition. The iWear is available from the ModYFire website and sells for $28.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150