After numerous other companies have debuted similar case designs, Moleskine has finally entered the iPad and iPhone case market with their Tablet Cover and Smartphone Cover. Unlike previous lookalike products, both the Tablet and Smartphone Covers feature blank notebook pages on their interiors opposite the devices, as well as light suede inner lining, a strong elastic closure band, and a smooth black cover. Moleskine’s new Tablet Cover and Smartphone Cover for the iPad, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3G/3GS have yet to receive pricing or a release date.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS