Mophie has announced its new Juice Pack Pro, an oversized, rugged battery case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Touted as having the largest battery ever built into a Juice Pack, the Pro offers a 2,500 mAh capacity battery, which the company claims is good for a 150% boost over the built-in cells of the iPhone 4/4S, as well as a rugged, multi-layer case—comprised of a high-impact polycarbonate inner shell, a silicone protective wrap, a waterproof speaker cover and anti-glare screen protector—that exceeds military specifications (MIL-STD 810G) for resistance to rain, sand, dust, and shock exposure. Other features include pass-though controls for the Home button, volume, and sleep/wake buttons, a pass-through USB port that allows for charging and syncing of the device without the need for removal, a 4 LED battery charge status indicator, a dedicated on/off switch for the battery, and an included quick-draw, shatterproof rotating belt clip. Mophie’s Juice Pack Pro for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now and sells for $130.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS