Mophie has outed its new Powerstand charging stand for the iPad, as well as its new Pulse gaming case for the fourth-generation iPod touch. The Powerstand is made from aluminum, and features a dual-axis hinge design that allows users to rotate the iPad while adjusting to a variety of viewing angles, an integrated 2.1mAh wall charger, an included USB cable for computer-based charging and syncing, an LED status indicator, and a foldable design for travel. Also new is the Pulse gaming case for the fourth-generation iPod touch, which features Reflex haptic technology to offer gamers shake, vibrate, and pulse feedback, front-facing stereo speakers for improved audio, a textured grip, a pass-through USB port for charging and syncing while in the case, and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, save for the Dock Connector. The Mophie Powerstand for iPad and Pulse case for the fourth-generation iPod touch will be available in the first quarter of 2011; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?