Another executive of a major cellular phone manufacturer has voiced a vote of support for the iPhone. Speaking with the Chicago Tribune, Brian Stech, director of global marketing for Motorola’s phone division, said, “Really, the iPhone benefits the entire industry.” Stech believes that the iPhone will drive sales and customer awareness in the smartphone segment. Some analysts, however, believe that it will be later, more affordably-priced iPhone models that have the biggest effect. “When the iPhone Nano comes out at $120, everyone is in big trouble,” said John Jackson, a Yankee Group analyst. The report also claims that the iPhone will allow direct, over-the-air downloads of iTunes-purchased media to the device, although neither Apple nor AT&T have made such an announcement.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off