Muffgear has announced its new Designer Muffs collection, which includes three cases designed by independent artists. Available in three styles for the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano, the $17 cases are made from printed polyester canvas with a fleece lining. “The designer muff, is a collaborative effort to create a unique iPod cover showcasing the efforts of young up and coming artists with a percentage of the proceeds going into their pockets, we currently have two designers on board—DrunkPark (Seb Godfrey) & Task Focused (Rob Cordiner),” explains Muffgear.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150