Electronic Arts today announced that music from its best-selling games will be available for purchase from the iTunes Store. “Game players and music lovers worldwide can visit EA Trax and jump directly to an iMix of the music from their favorite EA game on iTunes,” says EA. “From Madden NFL to Burnout to Need for Speed, every song that can be heard in the game can now be purchased on iTunes including exclusive mixes, non-album cuts and previously unavailable international tracks.” Songs are currently available for games such as Burnout Dominator, Def Jam Icon, Need for Speed Underground, Medal of Honor, SSX, and various NFL, NBA, NHL and FIFA titles.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch