Apple has appointed veteran PR strategist Brian Bumbery as the new Director of Apple Music Publicity, Variety reports. Bumbery, who has worked with major music acts such as Metallica, Green Day, Chris Cornell and Madonna, comes to Apple from his own BB Gun Press firm, which he started 2011. The new appointment comes as Beats co-founder Jimmy Iovine is transitioning into a consulting role this month, stepping back from the daily operations of the music streaming service that he helped create and brand. Earlier this year, Apple promoted Oliver Schusser from its European operations executive team to become Vice President of Apple Music & International Content, and the company now appears to be rounding out the Apple Music executive team to fill some of the gaps left by Iovine’s departure.
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS