Musicroom.com has released Music Theory for Beginners, a new iPad app designed to teach basic rudiments in a fun and interactive manner. Designed and tested by accomplished musicians and theorists, the app provides 22 individual lessons that cover major theory topics such as reading notes, rhythm and basic harmony. Users learn to read and play music using several interactive controls and take on quizzes to receive Game Center achievement badges for each topic before moving onto the next lessons. The app includes a comprehensive library of over 2,000 questions of varying difficulty to challenge users’ knowledge. Music Theory for Beginners requires an iPad running iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera