Musicroom.com has released Music Theory for Beginners, a new iPad app designed to teach basic rudiments in a fun and interactive manner. Designed and tested by accomplished musicians and theorists, the app provides 22 individual lessons that cover major theory topics such as reading notes, rhythm and basic harmony. Users learn to read and play music using several interactive controls and take on quizzes to receive Game Center achievement badges for each topic before moving onto the next lessons. The app includes a comprehensive library of over 2,000 questions of varying difficulty to challenge users’ knowledge. Music Theory for Beginners requires an iPad running iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?