Social network site MySpace has launched a new iPhone application, SuperPost, allowing users to simultaneously post to multiple social networks. SuperPost allows users to update their status and share photos, videos and links not only on MySpace but on rival sites Facebook and Twitter. Users can preview photos and videos before sending them, upload HD videos while using a Wi-Fi connection and pick and choose the specific services that they want to post to. The application maintains a history of all updates and posts sent from the app and supports background task completion on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices allowing photos and videos to continue uploading even after leaving the application. The application allows only for posting of information and does not provide any facility for viewing updates from MySpace or other social networks. SuperPost is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?