NASA has released an update to its official free iPhone application adding live streaming of the NASA TV public channel. The NASA App provides users with a variety of news and educational information from NASA directly in an app optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch. Users can access NASA mission information, launch information and countdown clocks, sighting opportunities for the ISS and Space Shuttle and a wide variety of NASA images and videos. The application also provides an integrated Twitter client and Facebook Connect support for easy sharing of information from within the app. NASA App 1.31 adds a live stream of the NASA TV channel, including a detailed programming schedule and the ability to pause and rewind the live stream during playback. The update also fixes bugs related to iOS 4 and issues with viewing maps on older devices. NASA App 1.31 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150