Norwegian iPhone carrier NetCom has revealed its pricing and service plans for the iPhone 3G. Three different “iTalk” plans — Small, Medium, and Large — will be offered for the iPhone 3G, with the price of the handset varying based on the accompanying plan. The Small plan is priced at 399 NOK (~$79) and includes 100 voice minutes, 100 SMS messages, and 100 MB of data. When purchased with the Small plan, the 8GB iPhone 3G will cost 1390 NOK (~$275), while the 16 GB model will run 2290 NOK (~$452). The Medium plan provides 250 minutes, 250 texts, and 250MB of data for 699 NOK (~$138), and brings the cost of the 8GB iPhone 3G down to 690 NOK (~$136), while the 16 GB model runs 1590 NOK (~$314) with the plan. Finally, the Large plan runs 1099 NOK (~$217) a month and includes 1000 minutes, 1000 SMS, and 1000 MB of data. The 8GB iPhone costs only 1 NOK when purchased with the Large plan; users may upgrade to the 16GB model for 890 NOK (~$176). The iPhone 3G will launch in Norway on July 11.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch