Apple’s next Apple TV won’t support 4K video streams when it hits store shelves later this year, Buzzfeed reports. With limited 4K programming available and few consumers with 4K-capable TVs or Internet connections, Apple isn’t putting effort into meeting the increased requirements of streaming 4K video until the higher resolution format becomes more commonplace. “4K is great, but it’s still in its infancy,” said one source described as “familiar with Apple’s thinking.” Apple declined to comment.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera