The MTVN Kids and Family Group announced today that it will soon offer new programming from Nickelodeon and The N on Apple’s iTunes Music Store. Launching today on iTunes is The N’s Degrassi: The Next Generation, a “fictional, dramatic series that tackles tough issues in a realistic way, which ranked number-one in premiere ratings in its time period among teens.” During the month of September, Nickelodeon will add TEENick series Drake & Josh, Unfabulous and Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, as well as Nick Jr. series The Wonder Pets!, and new seasons from Zoey 101. The network will also offer a free sneak peek of its new series, Mr. Meaty, prior its on-air network debut.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website