Welcome to the new version of iLounge. After months of development we are proud to make public what we think is a more interactive and reader-friendly website. Although the design and layout of the site has changed little, the major changes were performed to the “back-end” or the inner workings of the website. iLounge is now running on a Linux Red Hat server, content is managed using pMachine (a PHP based content management/publishing system) and MySQL for the database. Click “Read more” to learn about all the new site features.
- Free registration required membership
- Members (iLoungers) can comment on posted news, articles, reviews and software entries
- Member Profile to share with other members
- Email other registered iLoungers using “private” email feature
- Tell-a-friend form allows you to email news, articles, reviews and software entries to share with your friends
- Site wide searching
We’ve tested the new website extensively, but there is always something that can be tweaked or fixed after a public launch. So, if you see something strange or it’s not working, please let us know by emailing us.
You can also leave your comments about the new iLounge below. We’d like to hear your thoughts, opinions and/or suggestions.
Note: Registering for the new iLounge website is separate from forum registration. The iLounge website and forums share a different member database and cannot be integrated at this time.