Welcome to the new version of iLounge. After months of development we are proud to make public what we think is a more interactive and reader-friendly website.
Although the design and layout of the site has changed little, the major changes were performed to the “back-end” or the inner workings of the website. iLounge is now running on a Linux Red Hat server, content is managed using pMachine (a PHP based content management/publishing system) and MySQL for the database.
Click “Read more” to learn about all the new site features.
- Free registration required membership
- Members (iLoungers) can comment on posted news, articles, reviews and software entries
- Member Profile to share with other members
- Email other registered iLoungers using “private” email feature
- Tell-a-friend form allows you to email news, articles, reviews and software entries to share with your friends
- Site wide searching
We’ve tested the new website extensively, but there is always something that can be tweaked or fixed after a public launch. So, if you see something strange or it’s not working, please let us know by emailing us.
You can also leave your comments about the new iLounge below.