MacRumors has posted images it believes to be of inside and back of the iPhone 5S. One shot shows the electronic components of the rumored-device, including the battery and logic board, while the other shows a slightly redesigned rear shell. The site notes a few interesting findings: the logic board appears to match one shown earlier in the week, the chip has not been labeled with an A-series name, a date code indicates the chip was manufactured in October 2012, and the battery has a higher capacity than that of the iPhone 5. Additionally, the back of the device shows what appears to be a dual LED flash array.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150