Pioneer has announced its new flagship SC-57 and SC-55 Elite home theater receivers. Both of the new units offer full support for AirPlay over Ethernet or via the optional AS-WL300 wireless LAN converter, as well as compatibility with Pioneer’s Air Jam and iControl AV2 apps. Other features include 140 watts x 9 channels of Class D3 amplification, THX certification, direct USB connection support for media playback from the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, Marvell Qdeo video processing, and more. Pioneer’s new SC-57 and SC-55 Elite receivers are available now and sell for $2,100 and $1,700, respectively.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS