It’s here – the second iLounge Week in Review podcast. We were all set to unveil the new and much-improved Week in Review format today, but we weren’t satisfied with the audio quality of the three-person audio chat we recorded. So this week, iLounge Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Horwitz fills in for the (soon to be regular) three-person panel, with commentary on the top news headlines of the week.
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps
- Apple says the App Store prevented more than $1.5 billion worth fraudulent transactions