A new report from Macotakara has revealed some more information on Apple’s rumored larger iPad. According to Macotakara’s sources, the iPad Pro will be similar in size to Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3, with a 12.2-inch LCD instead of the previously-reported 12.9-inch spec. The front form factor is supposed to be similar to the Surface Pro 3, with thickness somewhere in between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The design is said to be based on the iPad Air 2, but with a pair of speakers and microphones added on top, suggesting the new tablet will offer enhanced stereo audio. Macotakara suggests that the iSight camera, Lightning Connector, and Touch ID sensor will also apparently all be flush with the surface, rather than recessed or jutting out with diamond-cut metal. The source claims that the iPad Pro is now expected to be released around the third quarter of 2015.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera