Athletic iPod users might be interested in pak-man – a new lightweight backpack for use while you’re on the move. Frees up hands and is better than belts and buckles (very last millenium). It looks great with casual and sports clothes, has an ergonomic design and reflective labelling. It’s stretchy fabric moves comfortably with the body. Great sound therapy. It’s an all-new Australian invention, probably inspired by kangaroos. An Internet special is available offering a $34.99 2 for 1 deal.
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued