An Apple design document showing the design of the next-generation iPhone has appeared online. As noted by Cydia Blog, the document matches the panel parts and frames that surfaced yesterday, and shows the increased screen size as well as the repositioned FaceTime camera. Notably, we have heard that the general design of the device is done, but that the exact positions of ports and other details have yet to be finalized; as such, this document depicts the general design of the next-generation device, but may not accurately depict the final location of ports and other details.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website