An Apple design document showing the design of the next-generation iPhone has appeared online. As noted by Cydia Blog, the document matches the panel parts and frames that surfaced yesterday, and shows the increased screen size as well as the repositioned FaceTime camera. Notably, we have heard that the general design of the device is done, but that the exact positions of ports and other details have yet to be finalized; as such, this document depicts the general design of the next-generation device, but may not accurately depict the final location of ports and other details.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges