Apple plans to use an iPod mini-like aluminum casing on the next generation iPod nano, according a report by AppleInsider. In an effort to cut down on scratching, Apple has been “experimenting with aluminum anodized enclosures similar to those used in the company’s iPod mini,” the site claims. Apple has reportedly “committed to the transition away from the nano’s polycarbonate-coated shell and towards aluminum enclosures.” AppleInsider says the new casing is expected to debut in “color variations similar to those used with the iPod mini.”
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps
- Apple says the App Store prevented more than $1.5 billion worth fraudulent transactions