The NFL and Apple announced today that 2006 NFL regular season action will soon be available from the iTunes Store. Beginning September 18th, football fans will be able to download highlights of each NFL regular season game for $1.99 per game the day after they are played. iTunes customers can also purchase a “Follow Your Team” Season Pass for $24.99 and have game clips from you favorite teams delivered automatically as they become available. In addition, the iTunes Store will be offering NFL Network’s NFL GameDay, hosted by Rich Eisen with Steve Mariucci and Deion Sanders. The Sunday night NFL wrap-up show will be available for $1.99 per show or $19.99 for a full season.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS