The NFL will launch a dedicated Apple TV channel for its upcoming NFL Now service this month, 9to5Mac reports. A photo of the channel undergoing testing was reportedly taken by an NFL employee. First announced in January, NFL Now will feature original content, highlights, specific team content, content from NFL Films, NFL.com and the NFL Network, live events, press conferences, and more. An NFL Now iOS app will also be available. The NFL has recently started running TV commercials for the service, which means the launch is likely imminent — according to the report, a source claims NFL Now may debut later this week.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150