Ngmoco has released its latest online social media game Godfinger (iLounge rating: C) to App Stores worldwide. Initially released for limited testing on the Canadian App Store in March, Godfinger puts the player in the role of an all-powerful deity who must customize and cultivate their world and convert inhabitants into loyal followers. The game provides an open-ended gameplay where users can choose to play as a benevolent god or a destructive demagogue. Players increase in level by generating additional followers and can then earn additional Wonders to impress or subdue their subjects. The game utilizes the Plus+ network for players to invite their friends to become followers or Mystics to help rule on their behalf. Godfinger is available as a free download from the App Store in separate iPad and iPhone versions; game progress is synced via the Plus+ network so the same world can be played on multiple devices. The game is free to play but like other recent Ngmoco titles encourages users to accelerate their progress in the game by purchasing upgrades and currency via in-app purchase.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150