According to June data from Nielsen, Apple is the top smartphone manufacturer in the United States, but iOS remains behind Android as a whole for the title of most popular smartphone OS in the country. Apple holds a 28 percent share of the handset market, followed by RIM and HTC, each of which account for 20 percent of the market. When looking at operating systems, iOS again accounts for a 28 percent share of the market, while Android represents 39 percent of the market, and BlackBerry OS holds a 20 percent share.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today