The Apple Watch Nike+ model will be available at Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods and ‘select Nike retail stores’ starting October 28, according to the company’s website. The watch will cost the same $369 for 38mm and $399 for 42mm as other Apple Watch Series 2 models, but is only available in space gray or silver. The watches come with a perforated sport band that’s exclusive to the Nike+ model and isn’t available for purchase separately. The watch also features custom Nike watch faces and complications for launching the Nike+ Run Club app which allow runners to connect with friends, set reminders and track progress. The watch will be available in 41 countries on October 28, expanding to 7 more throughout the weekend.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera