The Apple Watch Nike+ model will be available at Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods and ‘select Nike retail stores’ starting October 28, according to the company’s website. The watch will cost the same $369 for 38mm and $399 for 42mm as other Apple Watch Series 2 models, but is only available in space gray or silver. The watches come with a perforated sport band that’s exclusive to the Nike+ model and isn’t available for purchase separately. The watch also features custom Nike watch faces and complications for launching the Nike+ Run Club app which allow runners to connect with friends, set reminders and track progress. The watch will be available in 41 countries on October 28, expanding to 7 more throughout the weekend.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS