Nike has released an update to Nike+ GPS adding social networking integration. In addition to allowing users to share their runs via Facebook and Twitter, the new version also introduces a new Cheer Me On feature that allows users to post on Facebook that they are going on a run and then receive mid-run encouragement in the form of notifications each time a friend comments on their status. Other new features allow users to view their best runs from within the app and push past their goals by playing one more PowerSong. Nike+ GPS is designed primarily for iPhone users but also supports the iPod touch without the mapping capabilities. Nike+ GPS requires iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $2.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?