Nike has released an update to its Nike+ GPS run tracking app improving performance and adding several new features. Nike+ GPS 3.1 provides users with more customization options such as controlling whether incoming calls will pause a run in progress and configuring Voiceover feedback preferences. Users can also now choose to continue listening to music even after ending or pausing a run and Facebook Connect and Twitter integration allow users to register or sign-in using their social media accounts. A new Nike+ Tag Game, “Last to Run” now challenges users to not be the last one to sync their run to the Nike+ site, and users can now search for friends to play Nike+ Tag with by username. The new version also makes several improvements to the accelerometer and GPS accuracy. In celebration of the fifth anniversary of the Nike+ service, Nike+ GPS is available from the App Store as a free download for a limited time. The app requires an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or second-, third- or fourth-generation iPod touch running iOS 4.0 or later.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off