Nike has released a minor update to its GPS-based run tracking app adding improvements to its social media integration and a new auto-calibration feature. Nike+ GPS 3.1.1 now allows users to include their pace in their Facebook and Twitter posts and provides the option to edit Twitter messages before posting. The app now also makes use of Push Notifications for keeping track of ongoing Nike+ Tag games and allows users to link the music play/pause button to start and pause runs. The update also adds an auto-calibration feature to assist users with calibrating their runs to actual distance and improve accuracy. Users can also now register or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts in addition to their Nike+ account. Nike+ GPS is available from the App Store for $2.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150