Nike announced today that more than 1 million miles have been logged by runners using the Nike+iPod Sport Kit in just 10 weeks since Nike and Apple launched the product. Nike noted that this milestone is the equivalent to circling the world more than 40 times. Nike also said it is continuing to expand its line of Nike+ product offerings and plans to add functionality on nikeplus.com, including a route finder so runners can easily map and share their favorite running routes. In October, Nike+ will launch in more markets in Europe, including France, Spain, Italy, Germany and The Netherlands, as well as Japan and Australia. Apple CEO Steve Jobs said last week that over 450,000 Nike+iPod Sport Kits have been sold.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?