Nintendo has launched a companion iOS app for its Switch console, aimed at improving the gaming experience by making it more social. The app provides the ability to check leader boards for some games, invite others to play and even provides a voice chat option to be used while playing a game together. Users will need a Switch console, a Nintendo account and the supported games to make use of the app, which is free for now but will become part of a paid subscription service at some point next year.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera