The Consumer Electronics Association has announced that Nintendo will be among the gaming exhibitors at the 2011 International CES. As noted by Engadget, the company will be making its first appearance at the event in 16 years, and will likely be showing off its upcoming 3DS handheld gaming console. Nintendo has been facing increasing competition in the handheld gaming market from smartphone platforms such as Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android, and last month posted its first interim net loss in seven years. Due to the iPod touch and iPhone, the company has noted that Apple is its biggest competitor now, surpassing even Microsoft, with which it has done battle in the television-dependent console game market since the release of the original Xbox.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today