NLU Products, makers of the popular BodyGuardz clear protectors for iPod and iPhone, has announced TatSkinz, a new line of decorative protectors for the iPhone and iPod. TatSkinz are made up of a thin, repositionable sticker featuring original designs from a number of artists, and will offer a level of protection similar to that of the company’s BodyGuardz protective skins. Each TatSkin features a clear protective coating over the design to ensure that both the device and the artwork is protected from scratches, and will allow covered devices to fit into docks and cases. TatSkins will be packaged as two-part sets with one front skin and one rear skin, and are now available for the first-generation iPhone, iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPod nano (video) for $15 a set.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today