Noreve has introduced its new Tradition Leather Cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Made from handcrafted leather, both cases feature a flip-down integrated screen cover with snap closure, a padded design, open access to all ports and controls, and a removable swiveling metal belt clip. In addition, the iPod touch 2G model also offers one interior business or credit card slot. Noreve’s Tradition Leather Cases for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G are available now and sell for $40 and $50, respectively.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS