Alfons Schmid has released a major update to his Notebooks app for the iPhone and iPod touch adding a multitude of new features and enhancements. Notebooks 5.0 now sports a completely new interface designed to be more modern and intuitive. New features include support for formatting documents in iOS 5 with WYSIWYG editing, document styles, paragraph formats, embedded images and lists, text styles, font colours, highlighting and more. Users can also now convert documents to PDF from directly within the app, setting page orientation and optionally including password protection on the resulting PDF. Voice Memos can also now be recorded while typing and copied and pasted between notes. Additional improvements have been made to areas such as tasks, searching, and Dropbox/WebDAV sync, and new advanced touchscreen gestures have been added to offer more intuitive editing controls. Notebooks 5.0 requires iOS 4.0 or later, with iOS 5.0 required for some features, and is available from the App Store for $6.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?