Nurogames has released the iOS version of its popular Android game, Tiny Bee, an action arcade game where players take on the role of a weakened bee that must collect food for the hive. Tiny Bee finds flying very difficult so players must slide the bee down a series of hills to accelerate and glide across the playing field, landing smoothly and collecting as much honey and pollen as possible along the way. The game includes twenty levels with specific challenges, an endless play mode and OpenFeint integration for tracking achievements and high scores. Tiny Bee requires iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off