Apple will announce its anticipated acquisition of Beats Electronics this week in a $3 billion deal, the New York Post reports. The initial report on the acquisition pegged the sale at $3.2 billion, but it’s speculated that a recent report which claimed that Beats Music only had 111,000 subscribers in March “may have led Apple’s lawyers to value the firm on a slightly lower basis.” According to one source, “Apple hadn’t even begun its due diligence process when news of the number came out.” Apple declined comment.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo