O2 is now offering “Bolt Ons” for its iPhone customers. The extras, all of which are priced at £7.50 per month and are meant to supplement existing coverage, include unlimited O2-to-O2 calls, unlimited anytime texts, unlimited weekend calls, unlimited fixed line calls, and an extra 200 anytime minutes. A note on the O2 site says “All our unlimited Bolt Ons are subject to an excessive usage policy.” In addition, the company is also offering “Discount Country” plans for £3 a month, which allow for lower call and text rates to the selected area. Discounts are available for the USA and Canada (9p/min), Australia or New Zealand (14p/min), South Africa, Turkey, India, Pakistan or Bangladesh (28p/min), and China (43p/min). Finally, the company is offering the My Europe Extra add-on, which allows customers to “receive calls for free and make calls to the UK and other included European countries for 25p/min” when traveling in Europe or Spain. My Europe Extra runs £10 per month, while the same coverage in Spain, which is listed separately, runs £5 per month.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150