O2 is set to cut the price of the 8GB iPhone by £100, to £169, according to a Mobile Today report, which has since been confirmed by the carrier. The reduction will apply to all 8GB iPhones purchased with an O2 iPhone tariff, and will run from April 16 (tomorrow) through June 1. “The special offer will make the iPhone an unbeatable proposition in the market, helping O2 to further gain market share,” said an O2 spokesperson. The price cut follows a similar discount on the 8GB iPhone from T-Mobile Germany, which is currently offering tiered pricing from €99 to €249, depending on the tariff selected with the purchase. The 16GB iPhone is not included in either promotion, and will remain £329 from O2.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS