Oceanhouse Media has released Picture Me Cuddly as a Bunny, a new app for iOS devices that allows users to create personalized omBooks featuring children in their own cuddly as a bunny dress-up story. Parents can take new pictures directly in the app or select photos from the iOS photo library to place their children in adorable baby animal costumes such as a cuddly bunny, wooly lamb, Dalmation puppy and more. Children can then flip through the story and see themselves and other costumed characters in the illustrations along with playful sounds and interactive objects. The app includes standard omBook features such as high-quality artwork based on studio photography, professional audio narration, interaction and word highlighting. Users can also store their photos in the app, use multiple photos within a single story and share their favourite pages via e-mail, print them via AirPrint or save them to the photo library. Picture Me Cuddly as a Bunny is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch