Byte² has released an update to Office² HD, its Microsoft Office compatible document editing app for the iPad, adding support for Excel and PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 formats (XLSX, PPTX) and the ability to use revision tracking in documents. With Office² HD users can now track text changes and make comments in documents, allowing users to more effectively review and collaborate on documents while on the go. The new version also adds support for Microsoft SkyDrive, Egnyte and Soonr services and fixes problems opening Excel files with protected structures, improves support for conversion between Word 97-2003 (DOC) and Word 2007-2010 (DOCX) formats and improves issues with persistent table column widths in Word 2007-2010 documents and curved and bent connectors in Word 97-2003 documents. Office² HD is available from the App Store for $8.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150